ESChat is designed with tabs for each major function. On the iPhone these tabs run across the top of the screen.
Click on the Bold labels above for more information about each functional tab.
The tabs are:
- Contacts: Lists all contacts, allows the user to edit contacts and make ad hoc calls
- Groups: List all known Groups, add or edit groups, and make group calls.
- Messages: Create, send or receive messages to individuals or groups.
- Map: View contacts on the map, and make calls directly from the map.
- Map display's Street View or Satellite
- Recents: View all recent originated, received or missed calls.
- More: Access to settings and information about the ESChat version, enterprise and account.