Posted by Judy King on 24 April 2013 02:19 PM
The data usage is dependent on the device type and network service type (2G, 3G, 4G).
- While idle, and not making any calls, ESChat usage is approximately 2 Megabytes/month regardless of device and network type.
- While in call and talking:
- On a 4G network each hour of talking will use approximately 18 Megabytes.
- On a 3G network each hour of talking will use approximately 8 Megabytes.
- On BREW based devices (Ravine 2, Convoy 3, Dura VX and Dura VX Plus) each hour of talking will use approximately 2.8 Megabytes.
Assume that you typically make calls that use 10 hours of talk time during a month on your :
4G LTE network , expect to use 180 MB / month.
3G network, expect to use 80 MB /month.
BREW based devices, expect to use 30 Megabytes of data in a month.
Please check with your provider for any special promotions or packages the might offer. For example, Verizon Wireless offers a suitable $10 for 75MB (For BREW based phones Only) here.
For assistance with this or any othert issue please contact Support.