Normally, the ESChat app is installed on an Android device via the Play Store or a Mobile Device Manager (MDM).
Otheriwse, follow this procedure to side-load the ESChat app (APK) if you received an APK URL to install ESChat onto an Android device:
- Enable Unknown sources using the "User Opt-In for Apps from Unknown Sources" procedure here.
- Navigate to the app APK URL (website) by clinking a link in a text/email message, or entering the URL in the device's Browser, such as Chrome.
- The APK download will automatically start and an Android notification item will display the download progress.
- The Android notification will change to display completion when the download is complete.
- Tap the notification and follow the installation dialog to install, then start, the app.
- If the app was previously installed, then the app settings are retained. Otherwise, contact Support to activate the app on the device.