Follow this procedure to transition an issue from Support to Engineering with at least the minimum information:
- Attempt to resolve the issue, such as following the General Troubleshooting or other procedures.
- If unable, then file a support ticket containing at least the following information and assign to Engineering for help:
- Customer name.
- ESChat User name.
- ESChat client type and version.
- The client platform (device) and environment (network/mobility/etc.).
- Detailed description of the issue, such as time frame.
- Relevant client, or other, log files with appropriate "Client Debug Filter" configuration.
- Relevant portal infromation, such as phone logs or info from the portal.
Reference the Support Procedure document for details.