How do I log in to the Administration Portal?
Posted by Joshua Schaad on 11 December 2018 09:29 AM
The ESChat Administrative Portal allows customers to manage their own ESChat account. During initial account set up, a Customer Administrator is created by providing secure and password protected administrative logins for one or more technical representatives. New Customer Administrators may be added upon the request of an existing administrator. Access to the Portal permits you to:
● Add, delete, and modify individual user accounts
● Add, delete, and modify ESChat groups
● Modify feature key settings for individual or multiple accounts
● Modify settings for individual or multiple users
● Create custom feature and settings templates
● Change individual contacts
● View provisioning history, call history, and overall usage
● View a map display with location history options
● Configure radio gateways and external interfaces
Once your account has been set up, there are two ways to access the Management Portal. If you do not yet have an account, contact ESChat Support at 844-437-2428, Ext 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Option A – Email Credentials
Step 1: Click on the link In the email you receive from ESChat Sales
Step 2: You will then be prompted to create a new password.
Option B – Through the Home Page
Step 1: Go to the ESChat website (http://www.eschat.com/), and click on the Customer Admin Portal link located next to the ESChat logo at the top of the screen.
There are three sites for login: the Primary AWS server, the Legacy AWS server, and the Gov.cloud server. The Primary AWS site is the most commonly used site.
Step 2: Click Forgot Password on the resulting page, and enter your email on file with ESChat.
A new email will be sent to the supplied address with an updated time sensitive (24 hours) activation link.
For further assistance, or to confirm your Portal link, please contact ESChat Support.